Never forget to give compliments to your beloved so that they don’t feel neglected Never make fun of your beloved in front of your friends. Take out some time to create a photo album or even a collage of all your romantic photographs.
Present your loved one with a thoughtful and romantic gift once in a week. Discussing the topics of interest with him or her. Make use of the power of touch in order to convey your love to him or her.
- Read romantic books together.
- Try to make your beloved feel special and important.
- Don’t keep nagging your beloveds about the mistakes committed in the past.
- Keep on giving sweet surprises to your cherished lover, which would make them fall in
- love with you over and over again.
- Look for nice and elegant love quotes and love messages and collect them in a journal,
- which can be later gifted, to your beloveds.
- Once in a month, bring a bunch of beautiful flowers for your beloved.
- Make ample use of words like beautiful, divine, charming, fantastic, gorgeous and exquisite while having a romantic conversation with your beloved.
- Make it a point to tell something beautiful and romantic to your beloved once in a day.
- Go on long drives with your loved one and make it a point to play romantic music in the car.
- Never ever make use of the phrase “I told you so” even during an argument.
- You can spice up your romantic life with few Romantic Tips. First of all be romantic at heart and be passionate about your soul mate. Whatever you do for your loved one, do it with all your sincerity. You can gift flowers with no particular reason at all.
- Just the fact that you love is enough to buy a bouquet.
- Take your love to a place or destination that was long overdue. You can take your sweetheart to a spa. It will be relaxing and rejuvenating for your love.
- You can call your better half for no reason. You can leave love notes under pillow or write romantic words on the mirror.
- Take extra care when your love is sick. If your partner has done something good, shower your love with enough praise.
- Go for dinner to a place where you have never been before.
- Float a love note in a bottle in the bathtub.
- Hire a masseuse to give your partner a professional massage at home.
- On cold mornings warm up your partner’s car.
- Put a new piece of jewelry in her jewelry box and wait for her to notice it.
- Scatter rose petals all over the bed.
- Toss a coin in a fountain and make a wish together.
- When dining out, share everything: your meals and desserts.
- Get tickets for an event and keep it a secret until the day arrives.
- Surprise your partner at work with a single red rose.
- Slip a little love note into his wallet, in between the dollar bills.
- Bake homemade cookies together.
- Love Tips from readers/my own (if you want!)
- Since I get up for work before she does, I sometimes write “I Love You” on the bathroom mirror with soap.
A tender note on a small piece of paper can also be left in the coffee pot handle, stuck in the refrigerator door, or on the steering wheel of her car. This sort of thing keeps her spun up for the whole day, and keeps the love fires burning as we spend our lives together.
For Valentine’s Day give your special someone a bag of those brightly colored stones and on each stone write something you love about them. And on the outside of the bag write “Things I Love About You.”
When your mate comes home from a long day at work, have a bath ready for her. When the bath is full add rose pedals to it. Tell her that the bath is for her, and that you’ll be back in twenty minutes. While she is in the tub take a towel and warm it up in the dryer for her. When you return give her the nice warm towel to rap around her then pull out two glasses of ice wine.
Baby oil for massaging can be expensive. Melted margarine is just as effective, and has the advantage of tasting nicer, especially if they are a toast lover.